"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Chinese philosopher Laozi

Monday, August 2, 2010

A year of being Mrs. F




This is a special blog dedication to that special husband of mine. A lot of wonderful things have happened to us during our first year of marriage. Although I originally didn't include moving to Hong Kong on that list, I think I may just have to add that now. I am truly one of the luckiest girls to have found a guy like you (even though you were the one who found me!) A year ago today I felt like a princess in a fairytale marrying the prince of my dreams. I can gladly say I still feel that way a year later. Happy first Anniversary D. I can't wait to celebrate many more years with you by my side...in the USA of course!

9 comments:

  1. Brought tears to my eyes...you write so beautifully.

    Seeing how happy the 2 of you are makes the moms and dads (hmmmm, m&d..look at that)so so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a joy to read your blog. Happy Anniversary to you and Dan...you are lucky to have one another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has been 1 year!! Seems like just yesterday we were at your wedding! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were thinking of you on your anniversay yesterday. We had a lovely time at your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slide show! Was that always there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary you two, and a lifetime more of wonderful years together. Have a card all written sitting on the table...hope you get it before next anniversary!

    ReplyDelete