"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Chinese philosopher Laozi

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

365 Days


365 days

Wow! Can you believe I've been living in Hong Kong for a year already? I can't!

In the past 365 days I've:

Visited 10 new countries

Had 9 visitors stay with us (5 Americans and 4 Canadians) Two more visiting in August!

Reached elite status on two different airlines.

Prepared more meals at home in Hong Kong than I have in any other city.

Experienced level 1 and level 3 typhoons.

Walked through amber rain and black rain.

Attended weddings in Virginia, Montreal, New York, Japan, Hong kong, Bermuda, and Sweden.

Learned how to divide by 7.78(sort of)

Suffered through weeks of jet lag.

Met ladies from London, Australia, Canada, Korea, norway, Lithuania, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Bulgaria, New Zealand , China, Sweden, and Belgium.

Failed to learn a new language (I plan on learning Mandarin and French)

I'm now taking suggestions for the next 365 days!

3 comments:

  1. FISHMAN you rock and are truly a traveling star. I envy your awesome year and all those stamps in your passport. You go girl I am damn proud of you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, MARISA YOU HAVE ME BEAT AND I THOUGHT I TRAVELED ALOT.WHAT AN EXCITING YEAR OF EXPERIENCES. YOU'VE CREATED SO MANY MEMORIES. ENJOY THE NEXT YEAR AND A HALF, AND KEEP THE BLOGS COMING.

    ReplyDelete