"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Chinese philosopher Laozi

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The happiest place on earth


Disneyland Hong Kong truly is the happiest place on earth. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. "Crocodile" tears rolled down my cheeks during a guided tour on the river raft in Adventureland. Lucky for you, I caught this magical moment on video.

Yes...that is me cackling in the background
Yes...she is employed by Disneyland
And yes...this is the ENGLISH tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yqtSmoqhc

3 comments:

  1. Marisa and Judy, front row and center. Poor girl! She probably quit right after this Jungle Cruise. I know I would have. I would have quit and thrown myself into the fake amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa, That is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Amazing.
    2. Your tour guide sounds just like one of our old friends.
    3. I miss your cackling!

    ReplyDelete